Sunday, September 20, 2009

NEW FALL LOOK


Hello everyone, and welcome to the NEW face of Epicurean Family Magazine. In a nutshell, we've changed our look so that we can enjoy the pleasure of publishing at whim. Nothing seems to kill creativity faster than the threat of a deadline (as with our former quarterly format), so now we just publish whenever we get a great idea (which thankfully happens more than four times a year).

Our mission here is still the same, and that is to be your resource for fun, family-oriented food events to help expand your
family's palate and maybe even inspire some future chefs along the way. We also aim to provide you with suggestions for places to vacation and dine, books and movies to trigger the tastebuds, and tips for entertaining at home. Our main philosophy is that families should engage in a more cohesive gastronomic experience. Children shouldn't always be relegated to the kids' table with mind-dulling menus, and parents shouldn't always be forced to give up the wine and cheese.

We hope you enjoy the new format. Our archives are still in the process of being transferred with an expected completion date of October 1, 2009. Please drop us a line and let us know what you think. And don't forget to check back often!

2 comments:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. Beth colonialgifts.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much. You are the very first person to comment on my new blog! I very much liked your website. If only I could order wine and champagne to be delivered to Pennsylvania! Someday they'll change that, I hope.

    ReplyDelete